Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Challenge - Raw Vegan Detox Day 3


Weekend's over, Monday's here, back to work - treasure my lunch break and all the 'me time' I could steal for myself in tiny little bits during the day.

Started the day with a large smoothie (correction: I always start my day with a huge glass of water):
- banana
- blueberries
- raspberries
- hemp seeds

My day was ~ 85% raw, since I detoured at lunch via some:
- lentils (~ 1/2 cup)
- diced tomatoes
- home made polenta (~ 1/2 cup from organic corn meal)

Indulged in pineapple and strawberries for one of my snacks. Walnuts for the other.

The perfect ending - huge salad:
- spinach
- green beans - finely chopped
- living red lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- diced cucumbers
-parsley leaves & dill, finely chopped
- Chia seeds

Water. Plenty. Rivers of water! Herbal teas as well - but not as much.
Sending strawberry thoughts from my lively colored cloud! Day 4 to come!



1 comment:

  1. Wow I would LOVE to try this, I've been researching different detoxes recently :) Love your blog and so glad to be your newest follower!
    http://cookskinny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...