Oh well, frozen yogurt, to be exact... Makes 6 servings.
In my food processor, I whirled together:
- 1 cup raspberries (~ 100 g)
- 2 cups strawberries (~ 200g)
- 3 cups blueberries (~ 300g)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup agave syrup *
When fruits were well pureed I added:
- 2 cups plain yogurt (Balkan style)
The mixture was placed into a porcelain container (glass would work as well, but metal is ideal) and frozen for about 1 hour and a half, until almost solid.
The mixture was then broken up again and smoothed into the food processor. This step helped getting rid of the ice crystals that usually forms with fruit ice creams.
When pureed, I scraped it back into the container and placed back in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
* I found the 1/4 cup agave syrup to be a bit to sweet for my taste
Nutritional info per 1 of the 6 servings: Calories: 200, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2.7g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 13mg, Sodium: 42 mg, Total Carb: 38.7g, Dietary Fiber: 3.7g, Sugars: 9.6g, Protein: 3.5g,
Vitamin A: 6%, Vitamin C: 61%, Calcium: 12%, Iron: 3%